Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
VacLife Stick Vacuum Cleaner, 4-in-1 Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for Hard Floors, Carpets & Hair, Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner with Headlight & Quadruple Filtration
- POWERFUL MOTOR & 4-IN-1 CLEANER: Equipped with a 180W powerful motor, VacLife household vacuum cleaner can efficiently and thoroughly clear debris, dust, crumbs and hair. With a motorized cleaner head, dusting brush, crevice nozzle or extension wand installed respectively or collectively in one vacuum cleaner, it meets diverse cleaning needs for hard floors, such as wooden floors and marble, stairs, windowsills, beds and sofas.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY & UNRESTRICTED USE: VacLife cordless vacuum cleaners with rechargeable design can continuously work for 15-30 minutes after fully charged for 4.5 hours with a 2200mAh high-capacity battery and a battery indicator showing the remaining battery. To clean larger wastes, simply press the mode button to switch to the MAX suction level. The cord-free design of this wireless vacuum cleaner facilitates deep cleaning for rooms with unrestricted movement.
- STANDING DESIGN & CONVENIENT USE: VacLife stick vacuum cleaner with cordless design features a motorized cleaner head with a vertical rotation range of 90 degrees and horizontal range of 160 degrees, allowing users to handle other emergencies during the use without specially propping it against the wall. Meanwhile, the built-in LED light and extendable wand designed with ergonomics principles make cleaning less laborious.
- REINFORCED FILTRATION & ACCESSIBLE EMPTYING: The reinforced filtration system of VacLife floor cleaner includes a detachable and washable dust cup, filter, nylon wrap and recyclable HEPA, which practically ensures the product performance by preventing fine dust from getting into the motor and damaging the vacuum cleaner. The vacuum cleaner also features easy access to emptying the dust cup by simply unlocking the cup locker.
- WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: VacLife vacuum cleaner for pet hair, dust and debris features a motor, extension wand, motorized cleaner head, crevice nozzle, dusting brush, multifunctional cleaning brush, power adapter, storage bag, user manual, HEPA and wrap. It also comes with an extra HEPA and a wrap for replacement. All of these components make the cleaning for the whole room and the cleaner itself much easier than traditional vacuum cleaners.
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The size that is small lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuum cleaners make it possible for you to clean practically anywhere. The cordless technology has allowed you inconceivable mobility in terms of your vacuuming. With small cordless floor cleaners, it is simple to bring the unit and clean your carpets then a while later vacuum the bed room, the kitchen flooring, bring it to the basement, up the attic and even vacuum on the roof.
Also, without the chord that is troublesome it's a lot safer now to vacuum on a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you can achieve areas that are out-of-the-way were impossible before with cordless models.
Although the portable people have already powerful suction capabilities, some still try to find bigger cleaners that have actually more power but offer the same convenience of handheld people. This is possibly the explanation why manufactures created the larger vacuum that is upright cordless, which are nearly such as the full-sized vacuum cleansers but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These vacuum that is upright cordless will assist you to clean from space to room without worrying of running away from cord. As these are upright, they are more suitable to be used on floors than the smaller ones that are handheld.
Usually, these units also come with different expansion tubes and attachments similar to vacuum that is regular. It had been Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large vacuum that is cordless with tires sometime in the very early 2000s, this based on The Nikkei Weekly. The sooner Hitachi version of large cordless vacuum cleaners had an overall total of 25 minutes run time after the inner batteries had been charged for six hours. Today some big cordless vacuum cleaners can constantly clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaners allow a range of movement that enables you clean all the areas of your home without searching for a electric socket. Though they need charging you, the freedom offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners makes them a popular vacuum choice.
Aside from all of these two kinds, there are always a few mini vacuum cleaners that operate on regular batteries. These kinds are usually small enough to get into very gaps that are small the spaces between your computer keys. There are even models that can power up by plugging them into a computer's USB slot.
Other of good use and money saving features of most cordless floor cleaners are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry capabilities.
However, given the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it is always best to choose the kind and model that fit your specific requirements.