Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Upgraded Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 6 in 1, Homeika 25000Pa Powerful Suction Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner with 450W Motor, up to 50 Mins Runtime, with HEPA Filter for Hardwood Floor Carpet, Pet Hair
- ⭐[25kPa High Power Suction] Homeika P10 is equipped with a strong suction of 3-speed power selection (Eco/Med/Super) for efficient operation to meet all cleaning needs from light dust to stubborn stains,including debris, dust, crumbs and hair on the hard floor and low pile carpets. *Please don't use on wet surfaces and plush carpet
- ⭐[450W High-performance Brushless Motor & Upgraded ground brush] This cordless vacuum cleaner has a built-in 450W brushless motor, and the motor rotates up to 120,000 RPM
- ⭐[Up to 50 Minutes of Run Time] P10 small vacuum cleaner cordless is euppied with 8 high capacity rechargeable battery for extended cleaning. It works up to 50 minutes in Eco Mode, 25 minutes in Med Mode, and 12 minutes in Super Mode.*Based on internal testing
- ⭐[LCD Screen Display] Equipped with an LCD screen to display the remaining battery power and cleaning mode, allowing you to keep track of the working status of the vacuum cleaner
- ⭐[5 Stages High Efficiency Filtration System] In addition to the traditional 4 stages filtration system, the Homeika cordless stick vacuum is also designed with high efficiency filter at the air outlet to make the exhaust air cleaner, effectively avoiding secondary pollution and bringing cleaner air to the family.99.97% of fine dust and particles are collected by the dust cup, and the filter can be rinsed directly with water
- ⭐[ Plug and Charge] We offer several multi-functional attachments including a crevice tool, a 2-in-1 crevice brush and a special tool for the hair tangled in the brush. The vacuum cleaner hardwood floors and its accessories can be wall mounted for compact storage and charging
- ⭐[Lightweight Design to Clean Anywhere Easily] The 3.52lb, lightweight designed Homeika P10 cordless stick vacuum makes cleaning easy. Maneuver to vacuum stairs, under sofas and all the hard-to-reach places. Also with a 180-degree swivel head, allowing the vacuum to change direction effortlessly
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The small size and lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuum cleaners enable you to definitely clean practically anywhere. The cordless technology has allowed you inconceivable mobility regarding your vacuuming. The kitchen floor, bring it to the basement, up the attic and even vacuum on the roof with small cordless vacuum cleaners, you can easily bring the unit and clean your carpets then afterwards vacuum the bedroom.
Also, without the troublesome chord, it really is a whole lot safer now to vacuum for a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you'll reach out-of-the-way areas that had been difficult before with cordless models.
Some still look for larger cleaners that have more power but offer the same convenience of handheld ones although the portable ones have already powerful suction capabilities. This is most likely the reason why manufactures created the larger vacuum that is upright cordless, that are very nearly just like the full-sized vacuum cleaners but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These vacuum that is upright cordless will allow you to clean from room to room without worrying of operating out of cord. Since these are upright, they tend to be more suitable become used on floors than the smaller handheld ones.
Often, these units also come with different extension tubes and attachments similar to vacuum that is regular. It was Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large vacuum that is cordless with tires sometime within the very early 2000s, this based on The Nikkei Weekly. The earlier Hitachi version of large vacuum that is cordless had a total of 25 mins run time after the inner batteries had been charged for six hours. Today some large vacuum that is cordless can continuously clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaners allow a variety of movement that permits you clean all the areas of your home without searching for a electrical outlet. Them a popular vacuum choice though they require charging, the flexibility offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners makes.
Aside from these two types, there are a few mini vacuum cleaners that run on regular batteries. These kinds are usually little enough to get involved with very little gaps like the spaces between your personal computer keys. There are even models that may power up by plugging them into a computer's USB slot.
Other helpful and money saving features of most vacuum that is cordless are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry abilities.
Nonetheless, provided the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it really is always best to select the type and model that fit your specific needs.