Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Ultenic Lightweight Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 30Kpa Powerful Stick Vacuum with Rechargeable Battery, Easily Converts to Handheld Vacuum for Pet Hair, Hardwood, Carpet, Car & Ceiling Cleaning, U10 Pro
- The Right Power Picks Up All Dirt: Equipped with a powerful 400W brushless motor, the U10 Pro cordless stick vacuum can generate up to 30Kpa suction power, effortlessly picking up debris, dust and pet hair from any surface. Switch between eco and max mode with the press of a button for quick cleaning on hardwood floors or deep cleaning on carpets.
- Cordless and Lightweight Vacuum: Weighing less than 5 pounds, the stick vacuum cleaner is easy to maneuver around furniture and other obstacles without the hassle of cords. With the LED headlights and the lay flat design, it can pick hidden debris under the furniture
- Converts to Handheld in Seconds：The cordless vacuum cleaner can be easily converted from a stick vacuum to an extended reach or hand vacuum for convenient above-floor cleaning, like keyboards, wall, ceiling, sofa, countertop, and more. It's also convenient to carry it with attachments out for car, garden cleaning
- Advanced Filtration System: The U10 Pro cordless vacuum features a high-performance filtration system that captures 99.99% of fine dust and locks them in the dustbin, keeping air fresh and clean. The washable filters help increase the stick vacuum's lifespan and maintain optimal suction power. Simply rinse them under water and let dry before using again
- Long Lasting Battery for Every Daily Cleaning: With a 7-cell energy-dense battery of 2200mAh, the stick vacuum cleaner enables you to enjoy up to 35 minutes of cordless cleaning freedom on a single charge. Spare battery packs are available in Ultenic Store. *Run time may vary depending on suction modes, surface type and attachments used.
- Easy to Empty and Store：The XL dust cup lets you easily empty dirt and debris without touching it, just simply click to pump out the dust. This cordless stick vacuum also stores and recharges easily on the wall mount, so it's always ready to go.
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The tiny size and lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuums make it possible for one to clean practically anywhere. The cordless technology has allowed you inconceivable flexibility with regards to your vacuuming. With small cordless vacuums, it is simple to bring the device and clean your carpets then a while later vacuum the bedroom, the kitchen floor, bring it to the basement, up the loft and even vacuum on the roof.
Also, without the chord that is troublesome it really is a whole lot safer now to vacuum on a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you are able to achieve areas that are out-of-the-way had been extremely hard before with cordless models.
Some still look for larger cleaners that have more power but offer the same convenience of handheld ones although the portable ones have already powerful suction capabilities. This is possibly the explanation why manufactures created the larger upright cordless vacuum cleaners, that are almost just like the full-sized vacuum cleansers but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These vacuum that is upright cordless will allow you to clean from room to room without worrying of running away from cord. As these are upright, they are far more suitable to be utilized on floors than the smaller handheld ones.
Usually, these units also come with different extension pipes and attachments similar to regular vacuum cleaners. It had been Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large vacuum that is cordless with wheels sometime within the early 2000s, this in line with The Nikkei Weekly. The earlier Hitachi version of large cordless vacuum cleaners had a total of 25 minutes run time after the inner batteries had been charged for six hours. Today some large cordless vacuum cleaners can constantly clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaners allow a selection of movement that enables you clean all the aspects of your home without searching for a electrical outlet. Them a popular vacuum choice though they require charging, the flexibility offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners makes.
Aside from all of these two types, there are certainly a few mini vacuum cleansers that operate on regular batteries. These kinds are usually small enough to get into very tiny gaps like the spaces between your pc secrets. There are even models that will power up by plugging them into a computer's USB port.
Other helpful and money saving features of most vacuum that is cordless are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry abilities.
However, given the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it really is always best to choose the type and model that fit your specific requirements.