Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
POOL BLASTER Catfish Ultra Cordless Pool Vacuum w/Pole Set – Lightweight & Efficient Hoseless Cleaning of Inground & Above Ground Pool, Handheld Rechargeable Pool Cleaner for Sand, Silt & Leaves
- CAPTURE MORE DIRT: Catfish Ultra features higher debris capacity than the standard Pool Blaster Catfish to capture more leaves, dirt sand and debris.
- CORDLESS: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery. No hoses or cords needed. Ideal for In-Ground Pools, Soft-Sided pools and Above Ground Pools like Intex.
- VERSATILE CLEANING: Spot-Clean in seconds or clean the entire pool. Includes a removeable 10.5” vacuum head for general cleaning or simple remove to expose nose cone head for hard to get areas.
- RUN TIME: The lithium ion batter powered Catfish Ultra is designed to run up to 45 minutes.
- EASY OPERATION: Push-Button operation. Lightweight and easy to use by hand or attach to any standard telescopic pool pole. (telescopic pool pole not included)
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The small size and lightweight designs of portable cordless floor cleaners allow one to clean practically anywhere. The technology that is cordless allowed you inconceivable flexibility in terms of your vacuuming. The kitchen floor, bring it to the basement, up the attic and even vacuum on the roof with small cordless vacuum cleaners, you can easily bring the unit and clean your carpets then afterwards vacuum the bedroom.
Also, without the troublesome chord, its a lot safer now to vacuum for a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you'll achieve out-of-the-way areas that were not possible before with cordless models.
Some still look for larger cleaners that have more power but offer the same convenience of handheld ones although the portable ones have already powerful suction capabilities. This is possibly the reason why manufactures created the larger upright cordless vacuum cleaners, which are nearly just like the full-sized vacuum cleaners but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These upright cordless cleaner cleaners will allow you to clean from space to room without worrying of running out of cord. As these are upright, they tend to be more suitable become used on floors than the smaller handheld ones.
Often, these units also come with various extension pipes and attachments similar to vacuum that is regular. It had been Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large vacuum that is cordless with wheels sometime in the early 2000s, this based on The Nikkei Weekly. The sooner Hitachi version of large vacuum that is cordless had a total of 25 moments run time after the inner batteries had been charged for six hours. Today some big vacuum that is cordless can constantly clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaners allow a selection of movement that enables you clean all the aspects of your home without searching for a electric outlet. Though they require charging you, the freedom offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners means they are a popular vacuum choice.
Aside from all of these two kinds, there are certainly a few mini vacuum cleaners that run on regular batteries. These kinds are usually small enough to get into very little gaps like the spaces between your computer keys. There are even models that may power up by plugging them into a computer's USB port.
Other helpful and money saving features of most cordless floor cleaners are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry capabilities.
Nonetheless, provided the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it is always best to choose the type and model that fit your specific needs.