Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
NEQUARE Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 175W Stick Vacuum Cleaner with 40mins Long Runtime, Root Cyclone Technology, Self-Standing, Lightweight Multi-Surface & Pet Hair Cleaning S12
- [Power Technology]: The upgrade version provides 175-watt powerful suction to meet every cleaning demands, picks up debris and dusts, crumbs and pet hairs in minute. It performs well on all kinds of hard floors, carpet, stairs and windowsills, sofa and bed, desk and curtain, etc.
- [5-Layer Efficiency Filtration System]: Fully sealed filtration system captures fine particles, 99.99% micro dust as small as 0.1um, expels ultimate purified air for your family and prevents secondary air pollution.
- [Fade-free 40mins Runtime]: With low mode, the S12 cordless vacuum has 40 minutes of battery life. Our unique battery saving technology ensures that the suction of the vacuum cleaner is always in a state of high power and low power loss, meanwhile, buying a spare battery doubles the battery life, up to 80 minutes of running time, no waiting for charging.
- [Lightweight + Multi Functional Brushes]: The main machine weights only 4.8lb, which easily converts from stick vacuum to a handheld vacuum with 2 versatile handy brushes. The crevice nozzle, dust brush, all-surface brush are all easy to use and easy to install. You’ll be able to handle anything! From marble floors to car seats and hard-to-reach corners.
- [Self-standing]: Need not to drill the bracket into the wall for hanging, also needn't lean against a wall, stand the vacuum anywhere when you're tired. Besides, the attachments storage rack could be clamped on the tube for saving space.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The little size and lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuums allow one to clean practically anywhere. The technology that is cordless allowed you inconceivable flexibility with regards to your vacuuming. The kitchen floor, bring it to the basement, up the attic and even vacuum on the roof with small cordless vacuum cleaners, you can easily bring the unit and clean your carpets then afterwards vacuum the bedroom.
Also, without the troublesome chord, its a whole lot safer now to vacuum for a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you are able to achieve areas that are out-of-the-way were difficult before with cordless models.
Although the portable ones have already powerful suction capabilities, some still try to find bigger cleansers that have actually more power but offer the same convenience of handheld ones. This is possibly the explanation why manufactures created the larger vacuum that is upright cordless, that are almost such as the full-sized vacuum cleansers but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These vacuum that is upright cordless will allow you to clean from space to room without worrying of operating away from cord. As these are upright, they are more suitable become used on floors than the smaller ones that are handheld.
Usually, these units also come with different extension tubes and attachments similar to regular vacuum cleaners. It was Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large cordless vacuum cleaner with wheels sometime within the very early 2000s, this according to The Nikkei Weekly. The sooner Hitachi version of large cordless vacuum cleaners had an overall total of 25 mins run time after the internal batteries were charged for six hours. Today some big vacuum that is cordless can continuously clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaners allow a selection of movement that allows you clean all the aspects of your home without searching for an outlet that is electrical. Though they require recharging, the flexibility offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners means they are a favorite vacuum choice.
Aside from these two kinds, there are always a few mini vacuum cleansers that run on regular batteries. These types are usually small enough to get into very gaps that are small the spaces between your computer tips. There are even models that may power up by plugging them into a computer's USB port.
Other helpful and money saving features of most vacuum that is cordless are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry capabilities.
Nevertheless, offered the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it is always best to select the kind and model that fit your needs that are specific.