Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Powerful Suction and Auto Mode, Deep Clean Carpet, Hard Floor, Pet Hair, Large Particles, Up to 40 Minutes Runtime, 4-Stage HEPA Filter, IQ 40, Grey
- Intelligent Auto Mode: Dynamic Power Control (DPC) Technology automatically adjusts the suction power based on the level of debris detected by the infrared sensor, eliminating guesswork and optimizing runtime
- Deep-Clean Floors: With 130AW suction power, the vacuum can remove debris from floorboard cracks and lift carpet fibers to remove embedded crumbs, pet fur, and dust, cleaning 3x deeper than our previous model
- 99.99% Filtration: Filter 99.99% of 0.3-micron particles with 4-stage, Dual-HEPA filtration, helping to reduce the possibility of secondhand pollution and allergy symptoms by releasing filtered air
- Long Runtime: Vacuum for up to 40 minutes on power level 1 or purchase an additional battery to boost your total runtime to 80 minutes when you switch them out
- Included Accessories: Pair accessories with the cordless, lightweight design and convert the vacuum into a handheld, enabling you to easily clean cars, ledges, window blinds, and behind furniture
- Easy Storage: Store and charge your vacuum and its accessories with the mountable Charging Dock with Accessory Holder, keeping your space open and organized
- PTPA Picked: This vacuum received a Seal of Approval from PTPA (Parent Tested Parent Approved), a well-known network that uses first-hand reports from parents to recommend products. With five-star reviews from parents, this vacuum’s an all-around winner
- Batteries & Filters: Search B09V25N874 to find official Levoit VortexIQ 40 vacuum replacement filters. Search B09V1DMX2G to find official Levoit VortexIQ 40 vacuum replacement batteries
- 2-Year Warranty: For your convenience and ensured satisfaction, all Levoit products come with a 2-year warranty
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The size that is small lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuum cleaners permit you to clean practically anywhere. The technology that is cordless allowed you inconceivable mobility with regards to your vacuuming. The kitchen floor, bring it to the basement, up the attic and even vacuum on the roof with small cordless vacuum cleaners, you can easily bring the unit and clean your carpets then afterwards vacuum the bedroom.
Also, without the troublesome chord, its a lot safer now to vacuum for a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you are able to achieve out-of-the-way areas that had been difficult before with cordless models.
Some still look for larger cleaners that have more power but offer the same convenience of handheld ones although the portable ones have already powerful suction capabilities. This is possibly the explanation why manufactures created the larger vacuum that is upright cordless, which are nearly like the full-sized vacuum cleansers but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These upright cordless cleaner cleansers will help you to clean from room to room without worrying of operating out of cord. Since these are upright, they are more suitable to be used on floors than the smaller handheld ones.
Usually, these units also come with various expansion tubes and attachments similar to regular vacuum cleaners. It was Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large cordless vacuum cleaner with tires sometime within the very early 2000s, this according to The Nikkei Weekly. The sooner Hitachi version of large cordless vacuum cleaners had a complete of 25 mins run time after the internal batteries were charged for six hours. Today some large vacuum that is cordless can continuously clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright floor cleaners allow a selection of movement that permits you clean all the areas of your home without searching for a electric socket. Though they need recharging, the freedom offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners means they are a popular vacuum choice.
Aside from all of these two kinds, there are always a few mini vacuum cleaners that run on regular batteries. These kinds are usually small enough to get involved with very tiny gaps like the spaces between your pc keys. There are even models that will power up by plugging them into a computer's USB slot.
Other of good use and money saving features of most vacuum that is cordless are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry capabilities.
But, offered the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it is always best to select the kind and model that fit your needs that are specific.