Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Intelligent Powerful Suction Stick Vaccum with Auto Mode, Deep-Clean Carpets, Hard Floors, Large Particles, Long Runtime, HEPA Filters, VortexIQ 40, Grey
- DEEP-CLEAN ALL FLOORS: With a 100,000 RPM brushless motor and VortexAir Technology, this cordless vacuum cleaner generates 130AW / 23kPa powerful suction. Easily remove dust, litter, and large debris from carpet and hard floors instead of pushing them forward
- SMART AUTO MODE: Dynamic Power Control (DPC) Technology of this cordless stick vacuum automatically adjusts the suction power based on the level of debris detected by the infrared sensor, eliminating guesswork and optimizing battery life and runtime
- LONG RUNTIME: Vacuum for up to 40 minutes on power level 1, easily finish a whole-house cleaning which covers up to 1500 sqft. When you use Auto Mode, this cordless vacuum maximizes the runtime by automatically adjusting the power to the optimal level
- 4-STAGE FILTRATION: Filter 99.99% of 0.3-micron particles with sealed filtration, effectively reducing the possibility of secondhand pollution and allergy symptoms by releasing clean air. The washable and replaceable HEPA-type filters keep this stick vacuum cleaner in good shape, protecting the suction power efficiency
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL DESIGN: Pair accessories with the wireless, lightweight design and convert the vacuum into a handheld, enabling you to clean every crevice and corner. Six LED lights illuminate your floor path, while the dust bin can be emptied with one click
- REPLACEMENT BATTERIES & FILTERS: Search B09V25N874 to find official Levoit VortexIQ 40 cordless vacuum replacement filters. Search B09V1DMX2G to find official Levoit VortexIQ 40 cordless vacuum replacement batteries
- ACCESSORIES & WARRANTY: Accessories include a 2-in-1 Dusting Brush and Telescoping Crevice Tool. For your convenience and satisfaction, all Levoit products come with a 2-year warranty
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The small size and lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuum cleaners allow you to definitely clean practically anywhere. The technology that is cordless allowed you inconceivable flexibility regarding your vacuuming. With small cordless floor cleaners, it is possible to bring the device and clean your carpets then afterwards vacuum the bed room, your kitchen flooring, bring it to the basement, up the loft and even vacuum on the roof.
Also, without the troublesome chord, it is a lot safer now to vacuum on a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you are able to achieve out-of-the-way areas that were difficult before with cordless models.
Some still look for larger cleaners that have more power but offer the same convenience of handheld ones although the portable ones have already powerful suction capabilities. This is most likely the explanation why manufactures created the larger vacuum that is upright cordless, that are almost such as the full-sized vacuum cleaners but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These vacuum that is upright cordless will help you to clean from space to room without worrying of operating away from cord. As these are upright, they are far more suitable to be used on floors than the smaller handheld ones.
Usually, these units also come with various extension tubes and attachments similar to regular vacuum cleaners. It was Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large vacuum that is cordless with wheels sometime in the early 2000s, this according to The Nikkei Weekly. The earlier Hitachi version of large vacuum that is cordless had an overall total of 25 mins run time after the inner batteries had been charged for six hours. Today some large vacuum that is cordless can constantly clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaners allow a variety of movement that allows you clean all the areas of your home without searching for a electric outlet. Though they require charging, the flexibility offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners means they are a popular vacuum choice.
Aside from these two kinds, there are a few mini vacuum cleaners that run on regular batteries. These kinds are usually little enough to get involved with very gaps that are small the spaces between your computer tips. There are even models that can power up by plugging them into a computer's USB port.
Other of good use and money saving features of most cordless floor cleaners are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry capabilities.
Nonetheless, given the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it's always best to select the type and model that fit your specific needs.