Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 4 in 1, Homeika 25000Pa Powerful Suction Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner with 450W Motor, up to 50 Mins Runtime, with HEPA Filter for Hardwood Floor Carpet, Pet Hair
- 25KPa Super Power Suction. Homeika P10 comes with a strong suction of 3-speed power selection (Eco/Med/Super) for efficient operation to meet all cleaning needs from light dust to stubborn stains,including debris, dust, crumbs and hair on the hard floor and low pile carpets. *Please don't use on wet surfaces and plush carpet.
- Up to 50 Minutes of Run Time. Engineered for Everyday Quickly Cleaning. P10 small vacuum cleaner cordless comes with high capacity rechargeable battery for extended cleaning. It works up to 50 minutes in Eco Mode, 25 minutes in Med Mode, and 12 minutes in Super Mode.*Based on internal testing.
- Lightweight Design to Clean Anywahere Easily.The 3.52lb, lightweight designed Homeika P10 cordless stick vacuum makes cleaning easy. Maneuver to vacuum stairs, under sofas and all the hard-to-reach places. Also with a 180-degree swivel head, allowing the vacuum to change direction effortlessly.
- 5 Stages High Efficiency Filtration System.In addition to the traditional 4 stages filtration system, the Homeika cordless stick vacuum is also designed with high efficiency filter at the air outlet to make the exhaust air cleaner, effectively avoiding secondary pollution and bringing cleaner air to the family.99.97% of fine dust and particles are collected by the dust cup, and the filter can be rinsed directly with water.
- Thoughtfil Details Design.We offer several multi-functional attachments including a crevice tool, a 2-in-1 crevice brush and a special tool for the hair tangled in the brush.LCD screen displays work status, including remaining battery and cleaning modes. The vacuum cleaner hardwood floors and its accessories can be wall mounted for compact storage and charging.
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The size that is small lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuum cleaners make it possible for you to definitely clean practically anywhere. The cordless technology has allowed you inconceivable mobility in terms of your vacuuming. The kitchen floor, bring it to the basement, up the attic and even vacuum on the roof with small cordless vacuum cleaners, you can easily bring the unit and clean your carpets then afterwards vacuum the bedroom.
Also, without the chord that is troublesome it really is a whole lot safer now to vacuum on a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, you are able to reach areas that are out-of-the-way had been not possible before with cordless models.
Although the portable people have already powerful suction capabilities, some still search for larger cleansers that have actually more power but offer the same convenience of handheld people. This is most likely the explanation why manufactures created the larger upright cordless vacuum cleaners, that are almost just like the full-sized vacuum cleansers but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These upright cordless vacuum cleansers will assist you to clean from room to room without worrying of running out of cord. Since these are upright, they are more suitable become used on floors than the smaller ones that are handheld.
Frequently, these units also come with various extension pipes and attachments similar to vacuum that is regular. It had been Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large cordless vacuum cleaner with wheels sometime within the early 2000s, this based on The Nikkei Weekly. The sooner Hitachi version of large vacuum that is cordless had a total of 25 mins run time after the internal batteries had been charged for six hours. Today some large cordless vacuum cleaners can constantly clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright floor cleaners allow a range of movement that enables you clean all the areas of your home without searching for a electric outlet. Them a popular vacuum choice though they require charging, the flexibility offered by cordless upright vacuum cleaners makes.
Aside from these two kinds, there are a few mini vacuum cleansers that operate on regular batteries. These types are usually little enough to get into very small gaps like the spaces between your pc keys. There are even models that will power up by plugging them into a computer's USB port.
Other useful and money saving features of most cordless vacuum cleaners are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry capabilities.
However, given the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it is always best to choose the sort and model that fit your needs that are specific.