Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner 4 in 1, Homeika 25000Pa Powerful Suction Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner with 450W Motor, up to 50 Mins Runtime, with HEPA Filter for Hardwood Floor Carpet, Pet Hair
- 25KPa Super Power Suction. Homeika P10 comes with a strong suction of 3-speed power selection (Eco/Med/Super) for efficient operation to meet all cleaning needs from light dust to stubborn stains,including debris, dust, crumbs and hair on the hard floor and low pile carpets. *Please don't use on wet surfaces and plush carpet.
- Up to 50 Minutes of Run Time. Engineered for Everyday Quickly Cleaning. P10 small vacuum cleaner cordless comes with high capacity rechargeable battery for extended cleaning. It works up to 50 minutes in Eco Mode, 25 minutes in Med Mode, and 12 minutes in Super Mode.*Based on internal testing.
- Lightweight Design to Clean Anywahere Easily.The 3.52lb, lightweight designed Homeika P10 cordless stick vacuum makes cleaning easy. Maneuver to vacuum stairs, under sofas and all the hard-to-reach places. Also with a 180-degree swivel head, allowing the vacuum to change direction effortlessly.
- 5 Stages High Efficiency Filtration System.In addition to the traditional 4 stages filtration system, the Homeika cordless stick vacuum is also designed with high efficiency filter at the air outlet to make the exhaust air cleaner, effectively avoiding secondary pollution and bringing cleaner air to the family.99.97% of fine dust and particles are collected by the dust cup, and the filter can be rinsed directly with water.
- Thoughtfil Details Design.We offer several multi-functional attachments including a crevice tool, a 2-in-1 crevice brush and a special tool for the hair tangled in the brush.LCD screen displays work status, including remaining battery and cleaning modes. The vacuum cleaner hardwood floors and its accessories can be wall mounted for compact storage and charging.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
Cordless Vacuum Guide
The little size and lightweight designs of portable cordless vacuum cleaners help you to clean practically anywhere. The cordless technology has allowed you inconceivable mobility in terms of your vacuuming. The kitchen floor, bring it to the basement, up the attic and even vacuum on the roof with small cordless vacuum cleaners, you can easily bring the unit and clean your carpets then afterwards vacuum the bedroom.
Also, without the chord that is troublesome it's a great deal safer now to vacuum for a ladder or a scaffold. Likewise, it is possible to reach out-of-the-way areas that had been not possible before with cordless models.
Some still look for larger cleaners that have more power but offer the same convenience of handheld ones although the portable ones have already powerful suction capabilities. This is probably the explanation why manufactures created the larger vacuum that is upright cordless, which are nearly like the full-sized vacuum cleaners but are rechargeable and more lightweight.
These vacuum that is upright cordless will help you to clean from room to room without worrying of running away from cord. As these are upright, they are more suitable to be used on floors than the smaller handheld ones.
Frequently, these units also come with various expansion pipes and attachments similar to regular vacuum cleaners. It had been Hitachi Ltd. that first released a large vacuum that is cordless with tires sometime into the early 2000s, this according to The Nikkei Weekly. The sooner Hitachi version of large vacuum that is cordless had a complete of 25 mins run time after the internal batteries had been charged for six hours. Today some big vacuum that is cordless can constantly clean for 60 minutes after 2 hours of charging.
Cordless upright vacuum cleaners allow a range of movement that allows you clean all the areas of your home without searching for an outlet that is electrical. Though they require charging you, the flexibility provided by cordless upright vacuum cleaners means they are a popular vacuum choice.
Aside from all of these two types, there are a few mini vacuum cleansers that run on regular batteries. These types are usually small enough to get into very gaps that are small the spaces between your computer secrets. There are even models that will power up by plugging them into a computer's USB slot.
Other of good use and money saving features of most cordless vacuum cleaners are bagless operations, capable of reversing air direction and wet/dry abilities.
Nonetheless, given the diversity of models, sizes, power and designs, it really is always best to select the sort and model that fit your specific requirements.